Friday, January 21, 2011

Revelation

I've never seen myself being so open about my ideas to people, throwing out everything on my mind and taking in other options and ideas as well. The discussions with two have went really well so far. For the first time in months I actually feel EXCITED, or you could say bloody excited about starting on a piece of work. A very small part of me is worried about the outcome but this excitement completely overrides it. I love the feeling of FINALLY finding something you like.

I want to create that image in my head and make something out of it. Discussions have never seemed as fun, not much compromisations too. I feel it's because of the freedom both sides enjoy since it's sort of like a collaborative work. I always thought working with someone else will always be tough, maybe I was wrong. Right now, I just hope there'll be enough time to complete them, running a really tight schedule here so off I go. Excitement coursing through my veins. With all my crossed fingers and toes, please let things go well.

I better remind myself to not get frustrated if it doesn't turn out right the first time. Just draw till you get it.

No comments: